Director Business Development & Partner Enablement
SAS Retail & CPG Line of Business
- Patrick is a Senior Operations Executive with 20 Years of international Experience in CPG, Trade and Retail/Wholesale.
- He holds an MBA from the University of St. Gallen (HSG)/ Switzerland and Hitotsubashi University of Tokyo/ Japan with the Major in Operations Research.
- Patrick started his career as Technology Consultant at Accenture and spent more than ten years with Nestle in various leadership positions. Prior to joining SAS, he was the Global Director Supply Chain at METRO Cash & Carry AG (Germany) and most recently COO at Office DEPOT Europe.
- Patrick was rated twice by the “Supply Chain Movement Magazine” in the Top 10 Supply Chain Professionals in Europe. Under his Leadership the Supply Chain Team of METRO Cash & Carry won the GS1 Germany Excellence Award. He also contributed to the book from Prof. Desmet ’Supply Chain Strategy and Financial Metrics’.
- Patrick is married with his wife Alma and has two children. Seraina is 12 and Mattia 10. They live in Montreal/Canada.
Partager sur :