Accompagnement RH – Human ressources support and training program for retailers
Accompagnement RH is a support and training program to help retailers in Quebec optimize the management of their human resources.
After supporting more than 75 retailers during phase I of the program, the Quebec Retail Council (CQCD) is pleased to announce the start of registrations for phase 2, thanks to the financial contribution of the Government of Quebec.
What is the offer for retailers ?
1. Personalized professionnal support from HR experts
Individual working session with a human resources expert who will help you resolve your HR issues and implement strategies according to your reality. Tailor-made program for retailers with an HR department as well as for retailers without an HR department. This advisory service will be offered in the form of a personalized action plan (best practices and recommendations related to the retailer’s situation).
- Provide tailor-made tools / advice adapted to the unique reality of each retailer
- Neutral approach
- Personalized results
- Support provided virtually
2. Workshops in human resources and discussion groups (co-development) and collaborative work
Human resources workshops (virtual)
The workshops will be led by a human resources professional and will focus on main HR issues in the retail sector.
Discussion groups (co-development) and collaborative work
The participants in the co-development groups will meet with the common goal of improving their human ressources practices, while advising and learning from each other. Discussions will be moderated and conducted by a human resources expert.
You can follow one or the other, or both, without necessarily participating in the personalized HR support working session (select your options in the form below).
3. Training webinars in human ressources
Accompagnement RH also includes webinars to train retailers on various issues of human resources management, such as recruitment, retention, staff mobilization and many other subjects. The Quebec Retail Council (CQCD) calls on recognized experts in their field to present these webinars. You can check our events section in order to see our upcoming webinars.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE HR PROGRAM
- Being a business of five employees or more
- Being located in the province of Québec
- Being available for four virtual meetings of approximately one hour each
- Getting involved in the execution of a customized action plan that will be provided to you
- Sharing results with CQCD and the Québec government to measure the impact of the project
Costs of the Accompagnement RH support and training program
- 90 small retailers : 100$ including 10 hours of support
- 25 medium and large retailers (with a HR departmenet) : 200$ including 20 hours of support
The CQCD invites you to fill the form below to show your interest in the project. We will contact you again to follow up on your registration.