Become a member
Being a member of the Quebec Retail Council (CQCD) means benefiting from the support of the largest network of retailers across Quebec. For more than 40 years, the CQCD has done everything it can to defend the interests of the retail sector in Quebec. Result: its positions influence government decisions directly or indirectly affecting its members.
An essential spokesperson for the retail sector, the CQCD also uses numerous media platforms to promote the sector’s activities. It’s credibility and representativeness make it the ideal interlocutor when the time comes to assert the point of view of retailers, both in the print and electronic press.
Being a member also means taking advantage of numerous exclusive discounts, allowing you to achieve substantial savings for your business.
Advantages and representativeness
Being a member of the CQCD also means having access to tools, training and meetings. To keep its members informed of developments in the sector and help them meet the challenges they face.
The Quebec Retail Council (CQCD) :
- has set up various committees responsible for defending the interests of the sector;
- produces free publications;
- organizes career development and hiring events to facilitate retailer recruitment efforts;
- sets up many training and networking activities, including HOP! The Retail Summit, an annual convention;
- offers a telephone information service to answer questions from member retailers on a variety of topics;
- designs various practical tools, especially those devoted to loss prevention or labeling.